I need to know how to find out how my grandson is doing in Falfuria, TX, he is not supposed to be with his mother but I don't think they can regulate this at all.I have her other kids but she would not let me have this one because I caught on their games and now that poor new baby is God knows where.

Where can I complain, who will listen. How can they take away her kid yet let her decide where he will be at? Where is the monitoring.

Baby is living with the ones giving her mother the drugs to begin with.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Texas Department Of Family And Protective Services. The most disappointing about child protective services from Texas Department Of Family And Protective Services was too many gaps, too many unethical people and no follow through Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Department Of Family And Protective Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare Texas Department Of Family And Protective Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Texas Department Of Family And Protective Services?

Comments